Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The 2011 book quest: Book 6.

Book 6 was Howard Pyle's Robin Hood and here are my thoughts on that.

It is a very simple book. The same turn of phrase is used again and again. It must be because it makes it an easy read for a child, but for an adult it's just really annoying. I had expected it to be one story and not twenty some short stories, but I'm not sure which would have worked best. All in all a decent book and a rather quick read which is what I need right now that I am a few books behind schedule.



Here is the image of the books I have read so far:




Up next is The Evil. I have actually read this before, but it is an amazing book. I will read it again and very much enjoy it, or so I predict. Well more on that later.



Oh and a side note: If anyone reads this and have a book I must read, please tell me! I have no idea what to read after The Evil. I have a few books that I have not read yet, but I am not really in the mood for any of them and I know I will have read The Evil in no time, just like the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment